| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ada, Mn in August is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 72.4mm (2.9in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Ada, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ada, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ada, Mn:
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE